|Company Profile||WELCON Inc.|
3640 Yashiroda, Akiha-ku, Niigata City, Niigata 956-0113 MAP
Yashiroda Factory No.2:
15-1 Yashiroda, Akiha-ku, Niigata City, Niigata 956-0113 MAP
|TEL/FAX||Headquarters: TEL: 0250-38-1900 / FAX: 0250-38-1901|
Yashiroda Factory No.2: TEL: 0250-47-7077
|Capital||219.36 milion yen|
|Representative Director||President Yutaka Suzuki|
|Main business||①Technology development related to diffusion bonding|
②Manufacture and sale of self-developed products
③Diffusion bonding contract processing
- Creatively engaged in business with the aim of contributing to the development of society through technological innovation.
- Establish a brand by providing thermal countermeasure products that reflect the M3 philosophy (minimum size, minimum energy, miniaturization) to the world.
- Keenly interested in environment-related laws and regulations, providing high-quality products, and striving to maintain and improve the environment.
- Aiming to develop a sustainable society in terms of our business activities, products and services we provide.
- Becaming a leading manufacturer of diffusion bonding technology.
|July 2006||WELCON Inc. established|
|March 2007||Increased capital to 38 million yen|
|May 2007||Moved the head office to Yashiroda, current location|
|February 2008||ISO9001 obtained|
|May 2008||Increased capital to 97.5 million yen|
|March 2015||ISO14001 obtained|
|April 2015||Started Kamo Factory (2nd Factory) operation|
|December 2018||Increased capital to 109 million yen|
|December 2018||Authorized as "The driving company for the regional future" by Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry|
|March 2019||PED (European Pressure Equipment Directive) obtained|
|March 2019||Increased capital to 117.5 million yen|
|June 2019||Increased capital to 156 million yen|
|June 2020||Increased capital to 173.68 million yen|
|July 2020||Started Yashiroda Factory operation|
|Nobember 2021||ASME U stamp obtained|
|March 2022||Increased capital to 219.36 million yen|
|April 2022||UKCA obtained|
|December 2022||Kamo factory closed|
|December 2022||Obtained ISO45001 in December 2022|
|January 2023||Moved the head office to 3640 Yashiroda|
The former head office is renamed Yayota Factory No. 2.
|May 2010||Received "Mitsui Precision Technology Award" from Japan Society for Plastic Processing|
|April 2014||Received "Excellent Product Award" from the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers|
|December 2015||Received the 49th Good Company Award "New Technology Commercialization Promotion Award"|
|November 2020||Received the "Technology Award" from the Governor of Niigata Prefecture in the 2nd year of Reiwa|
|May 2021||Received the "38th Prefectural Economic Promotion Award" from Niigata Prefecture|