WELCON Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") has established a personal information protection policy here, and all employees (executives, full-time employees, contract employees, part-time employees, temporary employees, etc.) are individuals. Recognizing the importance of information protection, we will realize appropriate protection of personal information by thoroughly implementing this initiative.
Management of personal information
In order to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, we maintain a security system, maintain a management system, thoroughly educate employees, etc. We will implement security measures such as taking necessary measures and strictly manage personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
We may collect the personal information required when introducing, providing, selling, etc. our products. In that case, we will use it only for the following purposes.
- Development / design / manufacturing / inspection / sales / installation / maintenance of our products
- Information and implementation of events such as exhibitions
- Guidance and provision of various materials and samples
- Guidance and provision of various information
- Contractual management
- Questionnaire survey / processing
The acquired personal information will not be used beyond the purpose of use specified in advance, but it may be collected and used as statistical data without identifying the individual.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will properly manage the personal information we receive and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- With the consent of the person.
- When disclosing or providing statistical data, etc. in a state where the person cannot be identified.
- When requested by a public institution such as a court or police based on laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary for the national government or local public bodies to cooperate in carrying out public affairs, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs.
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party
About entrustment of handling of personal information
When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct a strict investigation of the third party and it is necessary and appropriate for the third party so that the security management of personal information can be achieved. I will supervise.
Security measures for personal information
We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Disclosure / correction of personal information
If the person wishes to disclose, correct or delete personal information, we will respond within a reasonable range after confirming that the person who made the request is the person.
Compliance with laws and regulations
When collecting, using and providing personal information, we will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and related laws and regulations, and the practices regarding the handling of personal information that are generally accepted as fair and appropriate, and properly collect personal information. I will handle it.