WELCON welcomes your questions such as diffusion bonding or more.
Please contact us from special form on our website.
Please access the special form to request our documents regarding our technologies and products.
We accept sample tests for bonding dissimilar metals, joining special metals, and forming complex shapes.
Please contact us from the dedicated form.
- In what fields is diffusion bonding used?
- Diffusion bonding was first used in some aerospace-related fields in the 1950s, but in recent years its application has been expanding as press, etching, and machining technologies have improved.
This technology has been applied to the manufacture of parts that require reliability in the nuclear power, semiconductor, automotive, food machinery, telecommunications, electronics, and mold industries, and so on.The number of application fields is expected to increase day by day in the future.
- I would like you to manufacture a heat sink and heat exchanger.
- Please fill in the specifications from the inquiry form and contact us.
We will assist you with the design and numerical analysis of the internal shape.
If you send us a drawing of your design, we would support you to identify any concerns and realize your desired product while incorporating our design into it.
- What can be done with diffusion bonding?
- This technology makes it possible to produce fine shapes and shapes that cannot be produced by machining, by bonding surface to surface.It would be possible to create parts with microchannels and parts that take advantages of metals with different properties.
It is also used to reduce the cost of parts that are produced using conventional machining methods. In recent years, the concept of 3D laminated structures has become more popular as 3D printers have started to be used for prototyping.
For prototyping, 3D printers are suitable, but not for mass production. For mass production of the same 3D laminated structure, diffusion bonding is the best choice.
- Will the diffusion bonded products peel off?
- WELCON's bonded products do not delaminate.
It is possible to achieve both high dimensional accuracy and bonding strength.
We can fabricate complex 3D structures using our database of diffusion bonding processes and extensive experience.
we control the process to prevent leakage, especially for products that contain or flow fluids.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us from below special form.
Your personal information and the content of your inquiry will be handled strictly in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy.
【※】 is a required information, so be sure to fill in all.